Nearing Completion! Phase 1 of our renovation is complete! Phase 2 should be completed by February 2014.
If you’re coming to Los Gatos, chances are you’re coming here for a reason. Whether it be a family or social event, a business interest, or just to enjoy the splendor that Los Gatos has to offer, why spend more than you need for your hotel room, without sacrificing the luxury you have come to expect? Inn of Los Gatos is the newest Affordable Luxury Los Gatos, with all the fixings you need and want in your room.
Our newly renovated rooms include:
- Luxurious, premium mattresses and bedding
- Flatscreen TV’s with HD programming
- Ceiling fans and new thermostat-controlled A/Cs in every room
- Mini Refrigerator
- Personal in-room safe
- Keurig coffee pots
Our property offers you these complimentary additions:
- Continental breakfast with Starbucks coffee served daily
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access; ethernet jacks in each room
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art machines
- Guest laundry room near the pool deck
- Pool is open year round (heated seasonally)
- Free Electric Vehicle charging station available for overnight guests
Here at Inn of Los Gatos, we offer you everything you need to have a quiet and comfortable stay within walking distance of downtown. The Los Gatos Village is a beautiful destination nestled at the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains. With so many amazing restaurants and boutique stores to choose from, we will help you get the most out of your Los Gatos experience. Use the www.DiscoverLosGatos.com map below to see what awaits you in the hippest town in the South Bay!
If your plans include exploring the surrounding areas, we’re just minutes away from downtown San Jose, the Capitol of the Silicon Valley and the San Jose Mineta International Airport. Drive over the scenic Santa Cruz Mountains to reach the beaches of Santa Cruz and Capitola, or explore just a little further to enjoy the captivating coastal towns of Monterey and Carmel-By-The-Sea.
NOTE: We are OPEN during the construction activities, but Monday-Friday 8am-5pm there may be increased dust and noise onsite. It is our top goal to make your stay with us during this time as seamless as possible, but please be aware of this when you book with us. Thanks!